Turquoise Yachts have announced today that its latest motor yacht, the 47-metre Razan that was launched last year in October, has found an owner and is now sold with broker Steen Christensen of Fraser Spain having represented the client. The yacht was recently showcased for the first time during the Cannes and Monaco yacht shows. She was listed for sale at €24,500,000.
H2 Yacht Design was the team behind the dynamic and also aggressive exterior of Razan. The fresh, crisp exterior and offers guests the perfect platform from which to enjoy a simpler and elegant life on the water.
One of the highlights on board has got to be the clean and bright interior that promotes a calm and relaxed lifestyle onboard. Get a closer look at her onboard features here.
Photos by Guillaume Plisson
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA