Last week we already reported on the launch, but today we have received an official statement from Lürssen about the launch of the 66 metre superyacht project Green. Although the company does not mention the name of the superyacht there are clear indications that she will be named Ester III.
Espen Oeino designed the masculine exterior lines of project Green under the clear directions of the superyacht’s owner. The interior, which is being installed right now, is from the drawing board of Reymond Langton.
The superyacht will now enter the final phase of her construction and her delivery is scheduled for this fall.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA