Eurotask Ltd., is pleased to announce that VEI Technologies, a manufacturer of marine electronics, will unveil its groundbreaking new LED Series Marine Display System at the Miami International Boat Show, February 11-15, 2010. VEI is shaking up the world of marine display design with this new advanced system, which is brighter, sharper, and produces far less heat than standard marine monitors.
“When it comes to marine displays and computer systems, VEI is an established leader,” said Mike Bader, COO of VEI Technologies of Boca Raton, Fla. “So it’s not surprising that with the new LED Series Marine Display system, we’re taking the tried-and-true marine display technology to a whole new level, offering boaters and captains unparalleled performance and durability.” Bader added, “This LED display system has recently been fitted on some of the finest new-build megayachts in the world.”
VEI’s LED Series Marine Display System offers a host of innovative features, including:
• Separate LCD control unit, which operates all menu functions and allows input choices for up to six screens at the helm
• Nine inputs – four VGA, four composite, one DVI – to meet every need
• Available in four levels of brightness
• Scratchproof, anti-glare glass, an industry innovation
• All-glass with no bezel – a no-cost option
• Optional touch screen available
• Flexibility of six installation types with one monitor, including sealed, vented yoke, ram and flat mount or custom bezel
VEI Marine Display Systems can be customized for any helm look, an invaluable feature for OEMs, refit yards and yacht designers. “Our bezels are available in a variety of colour options, as well as wood grain or carbon fibre,” added Bader. “We also offer them in all-glass and no-bezel as a no-cost option.”
These systems also are extremely durable, and able to withstand the most demanding marine conditions. “They hold up to the long periods of vibration, moisture and exposure to salt water that are common, especially in extended offshore cruising conditions,” said Bader. “And, they’re easily mounted and serviced. Four small screws allow for quick installation and accessibility from the rear of the monitor.”
See the complete line of VEI Marine Display Systems at the Miami International Boat Show, in the Miami Beach Convention Centre, February 11-15, 2010. The VEI Technologies display will be located at booth 1622 in the Electronics Room.