The 85.47 metre superyacht Vibrant Curiosity has arrived at the Dutch shipyard Oceanco for her annual pre-season preparation and maintenance works prior to her summer travels. Completed by Oceanco in 2009, she features naval architecture by Azure Naval Architects in collaboration with the Oceanco team, with exterior and interior design by Nuvolari & Lenard.
The shipyard comments on her return, stating, “It is always a pleasure for us to welcome one of our own back home and we are also delighted to have the captain and crew back with us for a visit. Since she was delivered in 2009 she has cruised extensively and successfully to destinations all around the world. Seeing Vibrant Curiosity at the Oceanco quay alongside our new projects under construction is an impressive sight. Vibrant Curiosity is as unique as our new builds and part of the growing Oceanco family. Welcome home VC!”
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA