Oceanco started preparing the launch of its first superyacht of 2018 this week as the 90-metre Luiz de Basto-designed Project Y717 Shark was rolled out of her build shed yesterday. The yacht is now expected to be moved to deeper waters in Rotterdam where the launch will take place. The shipyard has confirmed that the interior spaces of the yacht are the work of Italian design office, Nuvolari Lenard.
Video by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA