Turkish shipyard Bilgin has today released the following video showing the transportation of their 80-metre project from Yalova to their new outfitting facilities in Istanbul. Named Project 263 for now and due for delivery at the end of 2019, the project features exterior design from the drawing boards of Unique Yacht Design with an interior by H2 Yacht Design.
Upon completion next year, Project 263 will mark the largest superyacht to come out of the Turkish shipyard to date.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA