As the new 92-metre superyacht Aquarius was moved outside Feadship’s build shed in Aalsmeer earlier this month, the shipyard has since welcomed another superyacht project for completion. Few details are known about the new project known as hull 697, but as can be seen from this transport footage, will resemble a classic Feadship style.
More details will be reported as and when they become available.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA