The Polish shipyard, Conrad Yachts has released a video showing the superyacht Viatoris in build which is nearing completion. Upon delivery, this 40-metre vessel will be the largest motor yacht built in Poland to date.
With naval architecture from the Dutch studio, Diana Yacht Design, Reymond Langton was responsible for the exterior design of the project, with Conrad working closely with the owner on the interior of the vessel.
Viatoris represents Conrad's first step towards creating a competitive semi-custom range of superyachts, and, according to the shipyard, is also representative of a broader trend within the Polish shipbuilding industry of aiming to enter the superyacht market. The launch of the Viatoris is set for April this year, with the delivery planned for May.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA