The following video shows of what could possibly be the world’s largest yacht by gross tonnage, the 156 metre project Omar, carrying out maneuvering tests on the North Sea during a recent sea trial. She was launched at Lürssen’s facility in Bremen, Germany in November 2015, of which you can view exclusive SuperYacht Times material here. Her all-cream paint job is not unlike previous Lürssen's we have seen before, but her exterior certainly has a few unique features, such as the large slit in the hull on the upper deck and tapered rectangular shaped windows on main deck.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA