Monaco Marine La Ciotat has hauled out superyacht Predator, and the refit yard released this impressive video of the operation on their Facebook page. Predator is a 73 metre superyacht delivered by Feadship in 2008. Her striking lines were designed by De Voogt Naval Architects and she features an eclectic interior by Bannenberg & Rowell. She is the only Feadship with an axe-bow, and has a 23,172 hp four engine propulsion package.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA