Just in time for the Cannes and Monaco Yacht Shows, the 50 metre Benetti superyacht Taiba completed her € 2,500,000 refit at the Palumbo shipyard in Naples, Italy. After a visit to the shipyard in July, SYT had the opportunity to see the “new” Taiba first hand.
One of the biggest changes to the yacht is a completely new interior to a design of Laura Pomponi of Luxury Projects. During the refit, most of the furniture in the saloons and dining areas have been replaced as well as the deck furniture. Other notable changes include a new entertainment system, new led light spots throughout the yacht, and a repaint of most of the exterior, amongst other repairs, changes and updates.
Superyacht Taiba is offered for sale through Jimmy Broddesson of Bluewater with an asking price of € 8,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA