Photo: Gilles Martin-Raget / WallyLaunched in 2012, Kanga features interior and exterior designs by Wally Yacht. She can accommodate up to ten guests and five crew members with sufficient space to relax or entertain guests across her two spacious decks.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018, Italy-built yachts were sold at an average asking price of €6.9m, which is equivalent to €25,169 per GT
- Last year, yachts built by Wally were sold at an average asking price of €2.85m or €24,358 per GT
- Throughout 2018, yachts built between 2010 and 2014 sold at an average asking price of €11.8m, equivalent to €31,606 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 24-28-metre range sold at an average asking price of €2.55m or €22,746 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2012 in Italy measuring around 26m sold at an average asking price of €3.46m or €28,245 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Elmo, a 27.6-metre Sanlorenzo yacht built in 2014, had a final asking price of €4.85m, the equivalent of €25,129 per GT
- Mig 1 Mig, a 24.98-metre Pershing yacht built in 2014, had a final asking price of €3.70m, which is equivalent to €48,051 per GT
- Two Wally yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €2.8m
- Today, there are eight Wally yachts for sale at an average asking price of €2.78m
- Kanga had a final asking price of €3.3m or €31,059 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!