Feadship’s latest, the 73-metre motor yacht Hasna set out on sea trials from Rotterdam earlier this week to have her onboard systems tested out on the North Sea. Launched earlier this month, it took Feadship a mere 3 weeks to have her ready for sea trials, and at this pace it would seem that we can expect to see her in Mediterranean waters imminently.
Hasna was built at Feadship’s Royal van Lent facility to a design by the British studio, RWD who was also behind the 96-metre project Vertigo which was launched in November last year and now named Faith.
Photo and video by Kees Torn
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA