Delivered to her original owner in 1991 under the name Tahiti by the American shipyard Westport, the 29.34-metre superyacht Cru has been sold. After one year on the market, Trevor Carroll at Fraser Yachts and Chris Carroll at Atlantic Yacht & Ship represented the seller to finalise the transaction. Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesHer new owner and up to additional five guests can enjoy her exterior design by Jack Sarin Naval Architects and three staterooms, including the owner's stateroom with an ensuite bathroom and Jacuzzi.Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesAt the time of sale, Cru had an asking price of $1,950,000.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 American built yachts sold at an average asking price of €4,971,533, equivalent to €23,332 per GT
- Last year, Westport built yachts sold at an average asking price of €8,422,514 or €33,996 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 1989 and 1993 sold at an average asking price of €2,804,866, equivalent to €13,876 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 27-31-metre range sold at an average asking price of €2,851,150 or 19.619 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 1991 in the United States measuring around 29m sold at an average asking price of €1,044,736 or €7,119 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Asha, delivered in 1992 by Palmer & Johnson, last had an asking price of €2,258,772 or €16,250 per GT
- Engage, delivered in 1991 by Broward, last had an asking price of €741,228 or €5,147 per GT
- 12 Westport yachts were sold last year for an average value of €8,422,514
- Today there are 27 Westport yachts for sale at an average asking price of € 7,990,740
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!