The 39.62-metre superyacht Horizon has been sold, IYC has recently announced. Built by the American shipyard Westport Yachts and delivered in 2005, she was listed for sale in February of this year and was sold after just two months on the market.
A Westport 130’ model, Horizon’s naval architecture was undertaken by William Garden, with Gregory C. Marshall responsible for her exterior design and Pacific Custom Interiors for her interior design.
IYC’s Mark Elliot represented the seller in the deal, with Sean Fenniman of Allied Marine introducing the buyer. At the time of sale, she was listed at an asking price of $7,900,000.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA