Woest, an 8.8 metre aluminium craft is styled with a classic design influence yet has the underwater hull of a fast boat. This versatile delight can be perfect for cruising canals, for water skiing, or even for “flying” over the water as she can reach a top speed of 30 knots. She can reach this speed thanks to being equipped with a 265 hp 6-cylinder TDI Volkswagen Marine engine, with an optional hybrid drive..
Designed by deVosdeVries Design, the all aluminium hull of Woest was built by Freddie Bloemsma and outfitting was provided by Claasen Jachtbouw. The quality and stylish interior is fitted with teak floors, two refrigerators along with toilet, sink, shower, beds and a JBL sound system. Woest has been designed to be a low maintenance, practical, yet stylish craft and it exudes the beauty of Dutch craftsmanship.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA