Photo and text by Maarten Janssen
This morning the second Feadship XL, the 88 Musashi was launched the De Vries Makkum facility. She is the second yacht in Feadship's XL program, the first yacht was Ocean Victory.
The hull of Musashi was built by Feadship’s dedicated hull-building facility in Papendrecht (NL), and was delivered to Makkum for outfitting.
Musashi is the largest Feadship ever built.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA