Photo: Christo303The custom 85.6-metre motor yacht Amore Vero was built by Oceanco and launched in 2013 as St Princess Olga for her original owner. Designed by Lobanov Design, Amore Vero’s unique white hull and futuristic superstructure set her apart from her sisters such as Alfa Nero, Seven Seas and Sunrays from the same Y700 generation of yachts by the Dutch builder. Alberto Pinto was the designer behind the luxurious interior inside. Amore Vero changed hands in 2017 and remains one of the most private yachts cruising in the Mediterranean. Here she is captured on the French Riviera by photographer christo303.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA