Delivered to her original owner and repeat client of Abeking & Rasmussen in 2012, the 60.90-metre yacht Excellence V has been sold and renamed Arience. Having had Chris Cecil-Wright represent the buyer and Burgess and Merle Wood & Associates as central agents during the sale, Arience will continue to charter and is due to take up to 12 guests across the West Mediterranean as of mid-June.Photo: Jeff Brown / Breed MediaWith her large interior volume of 1,632 GT, Arience is able to accommodate her guests in seven staterooms all designed by interior designer Reymond Langton, who also designed the superyacht’s exterior. Guests can also enjoy the onboard cinema and waterfront gym, oversized beach club, full owner's deck and multiple outdoor lounge areas with spa pool.Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesAt the time of sale, Arience had a last asking price of €69.5m which is equivalent to €42,585 per GT
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Germany built yachts sold at an average asking price of €28.8m equivalent to €28,866 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2007 and 2017 sold at an average asking price of €11.8m equivalent to €32,887 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 55-65-metre range sold at an average asking price of €25.3m or €29,523 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
-Yachts built circa 2012 in Germany sold at an average asking price of €87.8m or €31,713 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- C Star had a last asking price of €37.8m equivalent to €31,979 per GT
- One Abeking & Rasmussen yacht was sold last year and had an asking price of €129m
- Today there are 14 Abeking & Rasmussen yachts for sale at an average asking price of €32.2m
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!