Photo: Keha TimuDelivered as Cakewalk in 2000 to her original American owner, the 62.33-metre Feadship superyacht was later named Fortunato and then Faith before having been acquired by her current owner. She now cruises under the name Flag and was recently captured arriving in the port of Gustavia on the island of St Barths. Amongst her many features on board are her hidden tender bays. The tenders are stored behind gullwing doors in the bow of the yacht, forward of the owner's stateroom. The lines of Flag are designed by De Voogt Naval Architecture and features a classic interior.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA