The 36-metre sailing yacht Glorious has been sold to a direct buyer, thanks to Sofi Yacht Charter & Brokerage representing the seller. Built by Esenyacht in 2011, she features an interior and exterior design by the Turkish company and sleeps eight guests across a master cabin, two double cabins, and a twin cabin. There is also accommodation for a captain and crew of five.
Photo: Sofi Yacht The modern ketch was built using classical Turkish gulet methods to RINA class. Guests can enjoy the glossy woodwork of the open-plan saloon which boasts a U-shaped arrangement of modern sofas and is ideal for entertaining. In addition to the al fresco dining area on the aft deck, Glorious also features a flybridge making her more spacious than a standard sailing yacht.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Turkey-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €9.7m equivalent to €25,037 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2010 and 2014 sold at an average asking price of €11.8m equivalent to €31,606 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 34-38-metre range sold at an average asking price of €5.3m or €23,087 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2012 in Turkey measuring around 36m sold at an average asking price of €8.7m or €33,083per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Che, a 34-meter 2010 Sunreef had a last asking price of €4.9m equivalent to €24,623 per GT
- Today there is one Esenyacht yacht for sale at an asking price of €29.5m
- Glorious had a last asking price of €2.6m or €17,549 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!