The 36-metre sailing yacht Glorious has been sold to a direct buyer, thanks to Sofi Yacht Charter & Brokerage representing the seller. Built by Esenyacht in 2011, she features an interior and exterior design by the Turkish company and sleeps eight guests across a master cabin, two double cabins, and a twin cabin. There is also accommodation for a captain and crew of five.
Photo: Sofi Yacht The modern ketch was built using classical Turkish gulet methods to RINA class. Guests can enjoy the glossy woodwork of the open-plan saloon which boasts a U-shaped arrangement of modern sofas and is ideal for entertaining. In addition to the al fresco dining area on the aft deck, Glorious also features a flybridge making her more spacious than a standard sailing yacht.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Turkey-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €9.7m equivalent to €25,037 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2010 and 2014 sold at an average asking price of €11.8m equivalent to €31,606 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 34-38-metre range sold at an average asking price of €5.3m or €23,087 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2012 in Turkey measuring around 36m sold at an average asking price of €8.7m or €33,083per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Che, a 34-meter 2010 Sunreef had a last asking price of €4.9m equivalent to €24,623 per GT
- Today there is one Esenyacht yacht for sale at an asking price of €29.5m
- Glorious had a last asking price of €2.6m or €17,549 per GT