Cecil Wright & Partners has announced the sale of the 56.5-metre Feadship superyacht Hampshire I (ex: Hampshire) thanks to Michael Mahan and Shannon McCoy introducing the buyer. Built in 2001, Hampshire I showcases an exterior design and naval architecture by Dutch designer De Voogt and interiors by British designers John Munford and RWD. Photo: Cecil Wright & PartnersHampshire I has been sold following her recent appearance at the Superyacht Show in Barcelona after having been carefully looked after by her long-term owner who gave her a major refit in 2017. She can sleep up to 12 guests across six cabins comprised of a master cabin, two double cabins, two twin cabins and a single cabin. Her guests can be taken care of by a crew of up to 15.
Her twin Caterpillar Inc diesel-fuelled engines can power Hampshire I to a maximum speed of 16 knots and allow her to cruise at 13 knots with a range of 4700 nautical miles. At the time of sale, Hampshire I had a final asking price of €19,950,000.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018, the Netherlands built yachts that sold at an average asking price of €19.9m, the equivalent of €31,450 per GT
- Last year, Feadship built yachts that sold at an average asking price of €21.2m or €34,773 per GT
- Throughout 2018, yachts built between 1999 and 2003 sold at an average asking price of €4m, the equivalent of €14,080 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 54-58-metre range sold at an average asking price of €20.1m or €30,634 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2001 in the Netherlands sold at an average asking price of €11.2m or €15,737 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Starfire, a 54-metre Benetti yacht built in 1997 had a final asking price of €12.2m, the equivalent of €16,331 per GT
- Cynthia, a 55.5-metre Feadship built in 2005 had a final asking price of €26.3m, the equivalent of €33,248 per GT
- Hampshire I had a final asking price of €19.9m, which is equivalent to €29,124 per GT
Similar yachts for sale on SuperYacht Times
- Of the 103 Heesen yachts, there are 25 yachts for sale at an average asking price of €13.8m
- Of the 66 Amels yachts, there are 11 yachts for sale at an average asking price of €45.9m
- Of the 33 Oceanco yachts, there are 5 yachts for sale at an average asking price of €64.3m
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!