Built by Hargrave in 2007, the 29.26-metre motor yacht Huntress has been sold, thanks to Gregg Silver from Atlantic Yacht & Ship Inc. representing the buyer and Thom Conboy and Chris Collins from Ocean Independence representing the seller.
Hargrave was also responsible for the exterior design of Huntress, while the interior is the work of Shelley Yacht Design. She sleeps nine guests across four Caribbean-style staterooms and can accommodate crew across two additional cabins.
With large windows and both a seating and bar area, Huntress' saloon is perfect for entertaining. Guests can also enjoy the aft deck for al fresco dining and shaded areas on the flybridge are ideal for those looking to catch a break from the sun.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Taiwan-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €3.6m equivalent to €23,717 per GT
- Last year, Hargrave-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €2.5m or €17,721 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2005 and 2009 sold at an average asking price of €6.7m equivalent to €23,703 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 27-31-metre range sold at an average asking price of €2.8mor €19,619 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2007 in Taiwan measuring around 29m sold at an average asking price of €2.9m or €19,490 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- The Program, a 2006 29-metre Hargrave yacht, had a last asking price of €3m equivalent to €20,979 per GT
- Sterling V, a 2007 28-metre Kha Shing yacht, had a last asking price of €2.8m equivalent to €19,310 per GT
- Two Hargrave yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €2.6m
- Today there are 11 Hargrave yachts for sale at an average asking price of €3m
- Huntress had a last asking price of €3.4m or €20,987 per GT
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA