Built in 1998, the 35.4-metre Intermarine yacht Kipany has been sold thanks to Chris Collins and Thom Conboy from Ocean Independence representing the seller and Kurt Bosshardt of Denison Yacht Sales representing the buyer.
The 252 GT vessel features an exterior design by MP Group and an interior design by Paola D. Smith & Associates. Across her three decks, she is able to accommodate 12 guests across a master cabin, two double cabins and two twin cabins, as well as a crew of six. She is powered by two MTU 16V 2000 M90 diesel engines, allowing her to cruise at 16 knots with a top speed of 20 knots.
Under the care of her original owner, motor yacht Kipany cruised under the name Royal Flush and spent time in Port Hercules of Monaco. She was renamed Kipany after her sale in 2007 and moved to her new home in Key West, Florida. Following several interior and exterior modifications in 2007 and 2008, motor yacht Kipany spent the remainder of her time with her previous owners exploring the waters between Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Newport, Rhode Island.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Italy-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €6.9m equivalent to €25,169 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 1996 and 2000 sold at an average asking price of €3.7m equivalent to €12,170 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 33-37-metre range sold at an average asking price of €5m, or €22,713 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 1998 in Italy measuring around 35m sold at an average asking price of €3.8m or €18,856 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Bang! A 2000 34-meter Benetti had a last asking price of €3.8m equivalent to €15,384 per GT
- Today there is one Intermarine yacht for sale at an asking price of €5.3m
- Kipany had a last asking price of €2.6m or €10,317 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!