Yacht Moments have announced the sale of the 56 metre luxury sailing yacht, Parsifal IV. The sale was completed by the chairman of the company, Kurt Lehmann, who represented the buyer. Sailing yacht Parsifal IV was a central listing of Alex Lees Buckley from Camper & Nicholsons and Bruce Brakenhoff Jr from Perini Navi USA.
The yacht was built in 2007 by Perini Navi, with the group also undertaking all of the interior and exterior styling of the vessel. The company worked in conjunction with the renowned Ron Holland Design to create a yacht that offered both speed and agility enhanced by sailboat racing technology. She accommodates up to 12 guests over 5 cabins, as well as a crew of 9.
Parsifal IV has been re-named to her original name, Selene and she had an asking price of €26,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA