The 40.28-metre motor yacht Ninkasi (ex: Calliope) has been sold. She was listed for sale by Burgess and Superyacht Sales and Charter and the buyer was represented by Andrew LeBuhn at Camper & Nicholsons.
Photo: 50rgBuilt in 2010 by Holland Jachtbouw, her exterior lines are designed by Langan Associates and her classic interior is the work of Rhoades Young Design. Ninkasi accommodates up to 10 guests spread across a master cabin, two double cabins, and two twin cabins. Her tri-deck configuration allows for plenty of space for outdoor entertainment and relaxation.Photo: Julien Hubert / SuperYacht TimesThe aluminium motor yacht Ninkasi boasts a volume of 453 GT, while her twin MTU 16V 2000 M72 diesel engines offer a cruising speed of 15 knots and a top speed of 16.5 knots. At the time of sale, Ninkasi was listed at an asking price of $15,900,000.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 The Netherlands built yachts sold at an average asking price of €19.9m equivalent to €31,450 per GT
- Last year, Holland Jachtbouw built yachts sold at an average asking price of €4.8m or €52,321 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2008 and 2012 sold at an average asking price of €9.6m equivalent to €26,002 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 40-44-metre range sold at an average asking price of €9.6m or €25,555 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2010 in The Netherlands measuring around 42m sold at an average asking price of €19.8m or €39,679 per GT
- G3 a 2008 44 metre Heesen yacht had a last asking price of €15.5m equivalent to €33,842 per GT
- Lady Lara a 2009 44 metre Heesen yacht had a last asking price of €20.5m equivalent to €44,759 per GT
- Three Holland Jachtbouw yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €4.8m
- Today there are five Holland Jachtbouw yachts for sale at an average asking price of €12.9m
- Ninkasi had a last asking price of €14m or €31,059 per GT
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA