Built in 1987 by Feadship, the 43.28-metre yacht Praxis has been sold by Northrop & Johnson in-house with Kristen Klein and Kevin Merrigan representing the buyer, and Joe Foggia and Ed Sacks representing the seller. Praxis features an exterior design and naval architecture by De Voogt.Having been completely restored in 2018 at the Rybovich shipyard, Praxis and her three decks now feature new furniture, linens and carpeting which were originally designed by interior designers Puleo International Yacht Design and Claudette Bonville & Associates. Her previous extensive refit in 2013 included the sun deck and sky lounge being extended by 3.5 metres, her interiors being completely refreshed, a full repaint and all audiovisual systems being updated.Up to 16 guests can be accommodated for across five staterooms, including a main-deck master suite and four additional staterooms on the lower deck. All guests can enjoy the numerous outdoor living areas such as the sundeck complete with a Jacuzzi, sun pads, a wrap-around bar and fore and aft full shade awnings.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 the Netherlands built yachts sold at an average asking price of €29m equivalent to €34,870 per GT
- Last year, Feadship build yachts sold at an average asking price of €19.73m or €28,610 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 1985 and 1989 sold at an average asking price of €2.74m equivalent to €10,290 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 41-45-metre range sold at an average asking price of €9.8m or €25,860 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- All Star 1 had a last asking price of €6.2m equivalent to €12,916 per GT
- At Last had a last asking price of €5.74m equivalent to €15,513 per GT
- Number Nine had a last asking price of €2.5m equivalent to €8,772 per GT
Similar yachts for sale on SuperYacht Times
- Out of the 180 Feadship yachts, there are 32 Feadship yachts for sale at an average asking price of €18.35m
- Out of the 101 Heesen yachts, there are 23 Heesen yachts for sale at an average asking price of €13.95m
- Out of the 69 Amels yachts, there are 12 Amels yachts for sale at an average asking price of €29.17m
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!