The 40.15-metre motor yacht Serenity by IAG has been sold thanks to Kurt Bosshardt from Denison representing the buyer and Joe Marino and Doug Hoogs from Atlantic Ship & Yacht representing the seller.
Built in 2016, Serenity features interior and exterior designs from Evan K Marshall and accommodates 12 guests across six staterooms. Her saloon features classic wood panelling and generously-sized windows that allow plenty of natural light to reach the bar and seating area. Her four-level interior elevator provides easy access throughout the vessel to the multiple entertainment spaces and private guest cabins.
Serenity’s new owner will enjoy the waterfall Jacuzzi and wading pool with backlit skylights that are available on the flybridge. The Z-lift system in the garage and beach club allows for easier access to and from the water and her deck offers areas for al fresco dining.
The 363 GT vessel is powered by two C32 diesel engines, giving her a cruising speed of 15 knots and a top speed of 18 knots.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018, China-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €3.6m equivalent to €16,110 per GT
- Last year, IAG had one yacht sold with an asking price of €7.9m or €21,929 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2014 and 2018 sold at an average asking price of €20.9m equivalent to €48,854 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 38-42-metre range sold at an average asking price of €7.6m or €24,911 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Kimberlie, a 2010 39-meter IAG yacht had a last asking price of €7.9m equivalent to €22,191 per GT
- One IAG yacht was sold last year which had an asking price of €7.9m
- Today there are three IAG yachts for sale at an average asking price of €8.7m
- Serenity had a last asking price of €11.3m or €31,129 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!