Built in 1963 by Feadship, the 26.78-metre motor yacht Sissi has been sold in a direct deal, thanks to Jeroen van der Vliet from Van der Vliet Quality Yachts representing the seller. Featuring designs by De Vries Lentsch and De Voogt, the Dutch-built yacht underwent a refit in 2017.
Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesShe accommodates eight guests across four cabins and offers ample deck-space to enjoy time in the sun. Her cosy interior contains a brightly lit saloon and dining area equipped with wooden furnishings. The classic style of Sissi's interiors is also found in the staterooms and on the decks, cementing her aesthetic identity as a gentleman’s motor yacht from the 1960s. Her foredeck contains an al fresco dining area and sun pads, making her perfect for entertaining.
Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesShe is powered by two 550 hp General Motor engines and cruises at 10 knots with a top speed of 13 knots.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Dutch-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €19,9m equivalent to €31,450 per GT.
- Last year, Feadship built yachts sold at an average asking price of €21,2m or €34,773 per GT.
- During 2018, yachts built between 1960 and 1970 sold at an average asking price of €3,65m equivalent to €11,373 per GT.
- In 2018 yachts in the 24-30-metre range sold at an average asking price of €2,6m or €20,600 per GT.
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Arcadia had a last asking price of €2,57m equivalent to €13,998 per GT
- Caravelle had a last asking price of €2,3m equivalent to €23,469 per GT
- Eleven Feadship yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €19,6m
- Today there are 37 used Feadship yachts for sale at an average asking price of €18,3m
- Sissi’s asking price was €1,175m or €8,703 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!