Built by Richmond shipyard in 2013, the 45.72-metre yacht Status Quo has found a new owner, thanks to Will Noftsinger of Denison and Sean Fenniman of Allied Marine representing the buyer and Trevor Carroll from Fraser representing the seller. Previously named Richmond Lady by her original owner, the superyacht has been listed as a yacht for sale since 2014. Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesPhoto: Denison YachtingFeaturing an exterior design by Setzer and interiors by Pavlik Design Team, she can sleep up to 12 guests across six staterooms and is taken care of by a crew of 10.Photo: Denison YachtingPowered by twin CAT C32 Acert engines, Status Quo can reach a top speed of 18-knots and a cruising speed of 16-knots. At the time of sale, Status Quo had an asking price of $17,900,000 which is equivalent to €35,930 per GT.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018, United States built yachts sold at an average asking price of €18.4m equivalent to €36,915 per GT
- Last year, Richmond built yachts sold at an average asking price of €7.8m or €19,825 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2011 and 2015 sold at an average asking price of €11.8m equivalent to €33,063 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 43-47-metre range sold at an average asking price of €11.7m or €26,475 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2013 in United States measuring around 45m sold at an average asking price of €18.4m or €36,915 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Milestone, a 2007 44m Christensen had a last asking price of €13.9m equivalent to €27,911 per GT
- Time For Us had a last asking price of €18.4m equivalent to €36,947 per GT
- Today there are three Richmond yachts for sale at an average asking price of €11.5m equivalent to €27,980 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!