Photo: Benoit DonneBuilt in 2006 by Westport Yachts, The B&B accommodates up to 10 guests in five spacious staterooms, including an on-deck master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins. Featuring designs from the American builder, motor yacht The B&B boasts a stylish and modern interior with cherry wood finishings and generously-sized windows throughout, allowing for plenty of natural light. Guests will have ample opportunity to relax in the sun thanks to the lounge space, barbecue and bar on the sundeck. A Jacuzzi can be found on the bridge deck aft while the private settee on the foredeck provides uninterrupted sea views.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 United States-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €4.97m equivalent to €23,332 per GT
- Last year, Westport-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €8.42m or €33,996 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2004 and 2008 sold at an average asking price of €6.84m equivalent to €23,802 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 38-42-metre range sold at an average asking price of €7.68m or €24,911 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2006 in the United States measuring around 40m sold at an average asking price of €4.63m or €16,145 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Horizon, a 2005 39.62-metre Westport yacht, had a last asking price of €7.03m equivalent to €22,899 per GT
- T Zero, a 2007 38.61-metre Burger Boat yacht, had a last asking price of €10.05m equivalent to €30,090 per GT
- 17 Westport yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €9.67m
- Today there are 32 Westport yachts for sale at an average asking price of €9.6m
- The B&B had a last asking price of €8m or €24,034 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!