The 46-metre Sanlorenzo yacht Trident has been sold in an in-house deal thanks to Bart Kimman and Jean-Marie Recamier from Camper & Nicholsons representing the buyer and the seller. Previously under the management of Camper & Nicholsons, Trident will be relocated to the Asia Pacific to meet her new owners.
Photo: Camper & Nicholsons InternationalLaunched in 2014 at the Sanlorenzo facility in Italy, Trident marked the sixth hull completed in the shipyard’s 46 steel series. Featuring an exterior design by Francesco Paszkowski and Sanlorenzo naval architecture, her modern interiors were designed by Angus Addison from Addison Nelson Design.
Trident can accommodate up to 10 guests across five staterooms which comprise of a master cabin on the main deck and four lower deck guest cabins. Guests can make use of the onboard elevator to move from one deck to another in order to reach her beach club with a large bathing platform, sundeck swimming pool, spa facilities and outdoor cinema setup.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018, Italian built yachts sold at an average asking price of €7m, the equivalent of €24,350 per GT
- Last year, Sanlorenzo yachts sold at an average asking price of €7.3m or €29,700 per GT
- Throughout 2018, yachts built between 2012 and 2016 sold at an average asking price of €19.9m, which is equivalent to €38,830 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 44-48-metre range sold at an average asking price of €13m or 28,200 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2014 in Italy measuring around 46-metres sold at an average asking price of €18.25m or €36,610 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Only One had a final asking price of €19m, the equivalent of €38,152 per GT
- Hemabejo had a final asking price of €17.5m, the equivalent of €35,070 per GT
- Kiss had a final asking price of €29.5m, the equivalent of €69,739 per GT
Similar yachts for sale on SuperYacht Times
- Out of the 271 Benetti Yachts, there are 74 Benetti yachts for sale at an average asking price of €10.2m
- Out of the 162 Sanlorenzo Yachts, there are 47 Sanlorenzo yachts for sale at an average asking price of €13.3m
- Out of the 134 Custom Line Yachts, there are 28 Custom Line yachts for sale at an average asking price of €8.6m
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!