Located in Koaceli Free Zone in Turkey, the Yachtley shipyard launched its greatest project to date this week ahead of her international unveiling in Monaco in September. The 80-metre Elements project is designed by Alpha Marine and features an interior by Cristiano Gatto.
At 2,950 GT, Elements is one of the largest superyacht projects to have been completed in Turkey. The steel and aluminium constructed yacht is designed to house 24 guests in 12 staterooms along with a maximum crew of 29. Just some of the on board features include a hammam and sauna in the beach club as well as a tender bay where jet skis and other water toys will be stored.
Photo by Ali Orçun Çalişkan via Instagram
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA