William Bishop of Yachting Partners International and Annie Avery of Northrop & Johnson have announced that their joined central listing for sale, the 32 metre sloop Kalikobass II was sold, with Bernard Gallay Yacht Brokerage representing the buyer.
Kalikoss II was built in France by Tréhard in 1998 to a design of Groupe Fauroux and she underwent a major refit in 1998. For YPI Brokerage this is the third CA superyacht which has been sold in the last three weeks, and the second joint CA held with Northrop & Johnson.
About his working relationship with Annie Avery and Northrop & Johnson, William Bishop, Head of YPI Sailing, says “We have worked very well together for many years now. Annie and I have worked together with many yachts - we are good at getting clients what they need.”
Kalikobass II has an impressive charter track record and she was listed at € 3,250,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA