The 34.0m Queen of Sheba yacht was built in 2006 by Custom Line. She features an exterior design by Zuccon International Project and an interior by Zuccon International Project. She cruises at 22.0 kn and reaches a top speed of 24.0 kn.
She has been maintained in phenomenal condition with very limited use since her delivery in 2006, a recently refitted interior, completely new paint job in 2018, berthed in fresh water in Sweden until recently, stored on the hard in covered winter storage each year, and has an aggressive spare-no-expense maintenance programme.
- Available for viewing in One Ocean Port Vell, Barcelona
- Low engine hours and extremely well maintained
- Recently undergone an interior and exterior refit
- A high-performance yacht with a maximum speed of 26 knots
- Stabilisers at anchor and underway
- Five ensuite cabins sleeping ten guests and two children
- 1x Master, 2 x Double, 2 x Twins with Pullmans
- Lovely sundeck with Jacuzzi and BBQ
- Two tenders and a nice selection of water toys
- Commercially registered
- Bespoke computer-based maintenance system onboard recording installed and spare parts