The 31.4-metre superyacht AVA-L, listed for sale with Ocean Independence, has been sold. Sales broker Chris Collins from their Fort Lauderdale office represented both the buyer and seller.
Photo: Ocean IndependenceBuilt in 1999 by the American builder Burger Boat Company, this classic-looking yacht features an aluminium superstructure and semi-displacement hull. The interior design by Burger can comfortably accommodate up to six guests in three separate cabins, plus three crew members.
Powered by twin CAT 1349hp diesel engines, she has a top speed of 22 knots and a cruising speed of 19 knots.
At the time of sale, she was listed with an asking price of $2,495,000, after a price reduction of $455,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA